Thursday 9 April 2020

Brendon Chase - my favourite book

Brendon Chase was written by B.B in 1944. 

Three brothers run away from home to live like Robin Hood and his merry men, deep in the forest of Brendon Chase. They make their camp in an ancient oak tree, loving the danger and excitement of their surroundings. Their aim is never to be caught, but how can they avoid all the people who are searching for them - including the determined Sergeant Bunting?

I really like this book. It is full of nature and it is very exciting. 


1 comment:

  1. I haven’t read that but think I would have loved it.
    Have you read Emile and the Detectives? I enjoyed that adventure. It was also made into a film.
    EMIL AND THE DETECTIVES by Erich Kastner has been in print ever since it was first published in 1928. Young Emil is robbed on his first real railway journey of money entrusted to him by his Mother.

    ReplyDelete

The Fire

Friday 19th June 2020 View from our garden I was picking tomatoes with my friends Kai and Daisy in the vegetable garden when we sm...